15 May 2009

My Sony Cyber-Shot T77

Casing.

Pink metal cover.

93.6 x 57.2 x 15.0mm


3 inch digital touch screen.

10.1 mega pixels

10.1 Mega Pixels with Super HAD CCD
Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens with 4x Optical Zoom
3.0" Full Wide Touch Screen LCD
BIONZ Image Processing Engine
Double “Anti-blur” Solution: Optical SteadyShot and ISO 3200 High Sensitivity
Improved Face Detection Technology for Children and Adults
Smile Shutter
Intelligent Scene Recognition
In-camera retouching
HD Slide Show with Select Music Playback

Shooting effect:

Ghahahaha my finger! Do u see that XD

View from my house.

It's small enough to bring and quite convenience when holding it are the reasons of this digicam have been chosen... Ermm actually my purpose of buying a digicam is for record what I've seen...something that very true-life...or photo diaries maybe XD